Terms of Trade
1. Acceptance: These Standard Terms of Engagement apply in respect to all work carried out by us relating to all drug testing services we offer are on the following terms and conditions.
2. Prices: Prices are subject to change due to C.P.I, technological advances and other various reasons. Unless otherwise expressly stated, prices quoted are exclusive of GST. Quotes for jobs are valid for 30 days from the date of the quote. If the Clients instructions change then the further expense or cost shall be in additions to the quoted price. Work which falls outside quoted task will be charged at an hourly rate. Drug Testing Services will notify you if this is the case. In providing services we may have to make payment to third parties on your behalf. These will be included in your invoice to you when the expense is incurred. Contract Clients prices are fixed for 12 months unless there is a decrease in favour of the Client.
3. Invoices: We will send invoices to you on completion of each job.
For contracts: Payment is due on the 20th of the following month from the date of the invoice.
For Casual: payment is due 7 days from the date of the invoice
4. Credit Checks: Drug Testing Services may undertake credit checks with credit agencies as we consider appropriate.
5. Non Payment: If the account is overdue, Drug Testing Services can refuse to provide or continue the service and charge interest on the overdue amount at the rate being prescribed by Westpac indicator lending rate on overdrafts calculated from the date of the invoice to the full and final payment. If the Client payment remains overdue, Drug Testing Services will refer the amount owing to a debt collection agency and all costs of recovery and enforcement shall be at your expense in additions to the amount owing. The Client is liable for any costs and expenses Drug Testing Services incurs to enforce its rights under these terms of trade.
6. Liability of Drug Testing Services Auckland Limited: Liability for any breach of any service, term or condition will be limited to the cost of having the service performed again. In no event will Drug Testing Services Auckland be liable to the Company for any consequential, indirect, special, incidental or punitive damages (including but not limited to loss of wages, loss of profit, loss of revenue or production, production stoppage, or Employment Court or other related costs or settlements), regardless of the form of action, whether in an agreement, tort or otherwise.
7. Intellectual Property: Drug Testing Services products and services containing intellectual property provided to the Client, shall remain the property of Drug Testing Services Auckland Limited.
8. Confidentiality: We will hold in confidence all information concerning your testing and results and only release it to approved authorized persons. All documents relating to testing will be held in safe custody for 7 years after the date of the event.
9. General: We are entitled to change these Terms from time to time, in which case we will send you an update copy of our terms. Drug Testing Services Auckland has professional Indemnity Insurance.
10. By using our services you agree to abide by these terms of engagement.